Latest Movies :
Home » , » Devil's Due (2014)

Devil's Due (2014)

When I watched Devil's Pass last year, I thought that I wouldn't see a found-footage film as bad - Devil's Due has proven me wrong.

The film starts with a couple, Zach and Samantha McCall, getting married and then going on honeymoon to some south American country. They document their journey through the back streets of some this dive with their conveniently handy camera. They party through the night - dancing in the streets at the local festival and drinking. They end up in some seedy backstreet club with a taxi driver they just met.... What happens to the couple after that is a mystery and upon their return home they discover that Samantha is pregnant..?

For the next sixty completely tiresome minutes, you are submitted to the most disjointed and boring drivel ever to be put on film - easily one of the most boring films I have ever seen - culminating in a bloodbath and a 10 minute CGI exhibition.

Devil's Due takes the top spot as the worst found-footage film I have seen so far, stay well clear.








Share this article :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Dr Doyle's Dungeon - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger